Methadose 40mg is a pain reliever. It is used to treat severe pain. The medicine is also used to prevent withdrawal symptoms in people addicted to other drugs. buy methadose at zamurgy.com
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember then take your next dose 8 to 12 hours later. If you take methadone for drug addiction take your missed dose the next day at the regular time. If you miss your doses for longer than 3 days in a row, call your doctor for instructions. You may need to restart your dosing schedule at a lower dose.
Do not take two doses at one time.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use methadone if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems; or
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
Methadone may cause a life-threatening heart rhythm disorder. Your heart function may need to be checked during treatment.
To make sure methadone is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart problems, long QT syndrome (in you or a family member);
- breathing problems, sleep apnea;
- a head injury, brain tumor, or seizures;
- drug or alcohol addiction, or mental illness;
- liver or kidney disease;
- urination problems; or
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid. Methadose 40mg
If you use opioid medicine during pregnancy, your baby could be born with life-threatening withdrawal symptoms, and may need medical treatment for several weeks.
Do not breastfeed. Methadone can pass into breast milk and cause drowsiness, breathing problems, or death in a nursing baby.